For Faculty and Staff, please use the Employee Accessible Print Request Form.
- This form is forstudents to request their instructional print materials in an accessible format.
- If you have not added this accommodation to your Faculty Notification Letter in myDPRC, DPRC Staff may submit it on your behalf.
- Please submit a separate request for each item.
- For books, the ISBN is the most important piece of information.
- iLearn tracking for a course counts as a single item.
- All required fields are indicated as "required".
- Information about required materials for your classes can be found on the SFSU Bookstore's web site.
If you don't receive a confirmation e-mail regarding this request within two business days, contact firstname.lastname@example.org