For faculty, please use the Faculty/Staff Accessible Print Request Form.
- This form is for eligible students to request their instructional print materials in an accessible format.
- Please submit a separate request for each item.
- For books, the ISBN is the most important piece of information.
- We cannot produce accessible media from rented textbooks.
- iLearn tracking for a course counts as a single item.
- All required fields are indicated as "required".
- Information about required materials for your classes can be found on the SFSU Bookstore's web site.