This page contains information and resources for students with ADHD enrolled at SF State. Some of the information and resources are specific to ADHD and some are relevant to all students with disabilities. All accommodations are individualized, and determined on a case-by-case basis. The DPRC staff can assist you with coordinating reasonable accommodations.
The following is a list of accommodations that you might be interested in and eligible to use as a student with ABI. You can find a complete list of accommodations offered by the DPRC on our Accommodations page.
- Accessible Media
- Accessible Technology Commons (ATC)
- Audio Record Lectures
- Advocacy/Liason with Faculty and Staff
- Exam Accommodations
- Note taking Assistance
- Priority Registration
- Reserved Seating
Instructional & Learning Strategies
- SFSU’s Emergency Text Messaging System
- Scholarships for Students
- Tutoring Resources on campus
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- Student Success Program