This page contains information and resources for students with autism enrolled at SF State. Some of the information and resources are specific to Asperger’s Syndrome or autism and some are relevant to all students with disabilities. The DPRC staff can assist you with coordinating reasonable accommodations.
The following is a list of accommodations that you might be interested in and eligible to use as a student with Autism. You can find a complete list of accommodations offered by the DPRC on our Accommodations page.
- Advocacy/Liason with Faculty and Staff
- Exam Accommodations
- Note taking Assistance
- Priority Registration
- Reduced course load
- University Housing Accommodations
Instructional & Learning Strategies
- Instructional Strategies for Asperger’s Syndrome & Autism
- Succeeding in College, a Resource of DO-IT, University of Washington
- SFSU’s Emergency Text Messaging System
- Scholarships for Students
- Tutoring Resources on campus
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- Student Success Program