DPRC Shuttle Service
On-campus transportation is available to students, faculty, staff and guests with temporary or permanent disabilities who register with the Disability Programs and Resource Center. Shuttle service is available Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. during the Fall and Spring semesters. During the Winter and Summer sessions transportation is available from 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 - 4:30 p.m., and by arrangement: between 12 and 1 p.m. Shuttle service may be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance (for pre-scheduled trips) by completing a Shuttle Cart Policy & Application online or by calling the DPRC at (415) 338-2472. DPRC will contact you to confirm your pre-scheduled rides.
Shuttle service must be requested through the DPRC office in advance, or by phone on a call-in basis; drivers cannot schedule rides for users during pick-ups. Priority is given to regularly scheduled rides and to students going between classes. All requests will be handled as promptly as possible. A slight delay may occur in picking up riders who are not on the regular schedule.
- It is important to be at the pick-up point, outside of your building, at the designated time. Drivers can only wait up to 3 minutes beyond the requested time and are not able to assist riders to their classroom or wait while errands are being done.
- Only personal attendants may accompany shuttle users on their rides.
- Contact DPRC to cancel any rides you do not need, either permanently or for the day, so that your time slot can be opened up to another rider.
- Three (3) "no shows" without prior notice may result in future rides being cancelled.
- If you have difficulty or concerns with any aspect of your shuttle service, contact DPRC.
Morning and Evening Transportation
The University Police Department (UPD) provides on-campus transportation outside of DPRC's regular hours of operation. Transportation before 8:30 am may be provided by UPD by calling (415) 338-7200, or via the SF State Shuttle bus. The shuttle bus loop operates on a regular schedule but passengers may also request a drop off at any of the stops listed, during the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday by informing the driver at the Daly City BART station or by calling (415) 338-1441. A schedule and list of stops is available at http://www.sfsu.edu/~parking/text/shuttle.html .
Evening rides can be scheduled in advance through the Parking and Transportation Office’s C.A.R.E. Program at http://www.sfsu.edu/~parking/text/care.html or by calling (415) 338-1441, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm. After 5:00pm. Same-day requests can be made directly through the Department of Public Safety at (415) 338-7200. Requests are dispatched in the order that they are received and may be subject to delays depending on volume.