These forms are posted as a convenience to students. You are encouraged to print out a copy for your records. Some forms on this page will require you to have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you are unable to view these, you may download Adobe Reader at no charge. All PDF forms may also be picked up in the DPRC office.
- Accessible Print Request Form
- Classroom Furniture Request
- Exam Accommodations Request (EAR) Form (PDF)
- Request for Interpreting
- Notetaker Request Form
- On-Campus Shuttle Service Application
- Parking Fee Waivers (PDF)
- Parking Information (PDF)
- Request For CART Services
- Student/Faculty Agreement Audio-Recording Classroom Lectures (PDF)
- Change of Personal Information (PDF)
- Information Exchange Authorization - Third Party (PDF)
- Internal Hiring Document (for student employees)
Requesting Approved Accommodations
To request approved reasonable accommodations, it is the student’s responsibility to initiate and follow published request processes. The best way to ensure an approved accommodation will be available when needed is to make requests as soon as possible, with enough time for DPRC to properly process and fulfill the request. If you have any questions related to requesting an approved accommodation, please contact DPRC.