This webpage is for all staff, with or without disabilities, working at SF State. You will find useful resources for working with students and colleagues with disabilities as well as for accommodating your own disability on campus. The DPRC determines reasonable and appropriate employment accommodations for qualified SFSU employees with verified disabilities on a case-by-case basis.
- SF State staff members with disabilities are invited to register with the DPRC if they wish to make a formal request for a specific employment related accommodation. For more information click on the Employee Accommodations Page.
- The Accessible Media Program (AMP) of the DPRC provides accessible electronic versions of instructional print materials to staff with documented disabilities. To make a request to go our Faculty/Staff Accessible Print Request Form
- You will find answers to some of the more common questions about reasonable accommodations and accessing DPRC services on the frequently asked questions page.
- All forms staff members need to use when requesting employment related accommodations are now found online on the forms page.
- Access and Construction Alerts
- Accessible Information Exchange: Meeting on a Level Playing Field
- Accessible Events Checklist
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Program
- Employers and the ADA: Myths and Facts
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
- Non-Industrial Disability Insurance
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunities Commission (EEOC)
- Workers Compensation