Complaints and Grievances

Generally, the campus community is sensitive to the need for reasonable accommodations. However, if an oversight occurs, this page lists the different options available to you.  

Electronic access

To report an electronic access barrier such as an inaccessible website, please contact the SF State ATI team

Physical access

The University reports all current access and construction alerts that we become aware of on the Access and Construction alerts website. To report a barrier not listed, you may Report an Access Barrier.

Student and Employee Accommodations

In the case of an oversight, follow our Complaint and Grievance Procedures. 

Title IX and other complaints and concerns

For options related to general campus complaints and concerns, you may contact the Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation (DHR) coordinators for more information.