The Disability Programs and Resource Center (DPRC) is pleased to share this list of scholarships that may be of interest to you. This list is not intended to be comprehensive. We ask you to please check back periodically for new additions or updates. Some of the scholarships listed below are maintained by the DPRC or SF State. Other scholarships are maintained by third-party sponsors, and are categorized as “External Scholarships.”
Please contact the DPRC Scholarship Coordinator, Maisoon Alghethy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 338-7878 if you have any questions about any of the SF State-maintained scholarships. If you also know of a scholarship for students with disabilities that you would like to see added to our list, please contact us.
SF State Scholarships
Note: Additional SF State scholarships resources can be found on the Office of Student Financial Aid’s website.
CAPED Scholarships: Open to California college and university students.
Applications will be accepted May 1st through August 31st. For eligibility requirements and to apply online, visit www.caped.io
*Please note if you submitted an application on or after July 27th please resubmit due to a recent crash in caped's database. Questions? Please contact: email@example.com.
National Federation of the Blind Scholarship: open to undergraduate and graduate students. Applications are due October 9, 2021 by 11:59 pm Pacific.
External Scholarship Resources for Students with Disabilities
- California Association of Postsecondary Education & Disability Scholarships (CAPED)
- 131 Scholarship opportunities for Students with Disabilities
- INCIGHT Scholarship
- Scooters and Chairs Scholarship
- Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Scholarships and Grants for Students with Disabilities
- Caltrans Disability Advisory Committee Scholarship
- College Scholarships and Financial aid for Students with Disabilities