The Disability Programs and Resource Center (DPRC) is pleased to share this list of scholarships that may be of interest to you. This list is not intended to be comprehensive. We ask you to please check back periodically for new additions or updates. Some of the scholarships listed below are maintained by the DPRC or SF State. Other scholarships are maintained by third-party sponsors, and are categorized as “External Scholarships.”
Please contact the DPRC Scholarship Coordinator, Maisoon Alghethy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 338-7878 if you have any questions about any of the SF State-maintained scholarships. If you also know of a scholarship for students with disabilities that you would like to see added to our list, please contact us.
Baer Reintegration Scholarship
The 2021-2022 Application Process is now open. All applications are due by Friday, January 15th, 2021. For eligibility requirements and to apply online, visit The Center for Reintegration's website
Applications will open in December 2020. More information on the INCIGHT Scholarship website.
The Orion Fund
Grants for college students in medical crisis. Grant applications are now available on The Orion Fund website. Applications are due Thursday, February 25, 2021, and grants will be awarded in March 2021. For eligibility requirements and to apply online, visit The Orion Fund website.
SF State Scholarships
Note: Additional SF State scholarships resources can be found on the Office of Student Financial Aid’s website.
External Scholarship Resources for Students with Disabilities
- California Association of Postsecondary Education & Disability Scholarships (CAPED)
- 131 Scholarship opportunities for Students with Disabilities
- INCIGHT Scholarship
- Scooters and Chairs Scholarship
- Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Scholarships and Grants for Students with Disabilities
- Caltrans Disability Advisory Committee Scholarship
- College Scholarships and Financial aid for Students with Disabilities