The Disability Programs and Resource Center (DPRC) is pleased to share this list of scholarships that may be of interest to you. This list is not intended to be comprehensive. We ask you to please check back periodically for new additions or updates. Some of the scholarships listed below are maintained by the DPRC or SF State. Other scholarships are maintained by third-party sponsors, and are categorized as “External Scholarships.”
Please contact the DPRC Scholarship Coordinator, Maisoon Alghethy at email@example.com or (415) 338-7878 if you have any questions about any of the SF State-maintained scholarships. If you also know of a scholarship for students with disabilities that you would like to see added to our list, please contact us.
2019 CAPED SCHOLARSHIPS
The California Association for Postsecondary Education and Disability (CAPED) is pleased to announce scholarship opportunities for California college and university students.
Applications will be accepted now through August 16, 2019.
For eligibility requirements and to apply online, visit www.caped.io
SF State Scholarships
Note: Additional SF State scholarships resources can be found on the Office of Student Financial Aid’s website.
External Scholarship Resources for Students with Disabilities
- California Association of Postsecondary Education & Disability Scholarships (CAPED)
- 131 Scholarship opportunities for Students with Disabilities
- INCIGHT Scholarship
- Scooters and Chairs Scholarship
- Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Scholarships and Grants for Students with Disabilities
- 2018 Caltrans Disability Advisory Committee Scholarship
- College Scholarships and Financial aid for Students with Disabilities